QS Undergraduate Scholarship
QS is proud to announce the QS Undergraduate scholarship.
Scholarship value: US$ 10,000
- You must start your first year of study in the next academic year
- You must study at a bachelor/ undergraduate level
- You must be admitted to study at a university featured in a QS ranking at any position. Please check here: QS World University Rankings®, QS World University Rankings by Subject, QS World University Rankings by Faculty, QS Top 50 Under 50, or QS University Rankings by Region.
- You must have accepted an offer from a school by the time we select a winner in May
- The scholarship must go towards your tuition fee
To apply for the scholarship, please write an essay on the below:
Essay topic: Choose a person who has had a significant impact on your life so far. This could be someone you know personally, or a famous person from the past or present. Explain how and why this person has inspired you, and how s/he has influenced your academic and professional goals.
Word limit: Maximum 500 words
Deadline: 30th April 2020 (midnight GMT)
Please indicate your full name and the scholarship title at the beginning of your essay. These words will not count towards the word limit.
This article was originally published in August 2016 . It was last updated in January 2020