QS Connect Masters Scholarship
QS is proud to announce the QS Connect Masters scholarship. This scholarship is exclusive to QS Connect Masters event attendees.
Scholarship value: US$ 2,000
- You must attend a QS Connect Masters event
- You must start your first year of study in the next academic year
- You must study at a masters (non-MBA) level
- You must have accepted an offer from a school by the time we select a winner in May
- The scholarship must go towards your tuition fee
If you don`t meet the above eligibility criteria, QS has the right to exclude you from the selections process
To apply for the scholarship, please elaborate on the below:
Essay topic: Considering your long- term objectives and ambitions, how will your master’s degree prepare you for your future career?
Word limit: Maximum 250 words
Deadline: 30th April 2020 (midnight GMT)
Please indicate your full name, the scholarship title and the QS fair you have attended (example: QS Connect Masters- London- March 2019) at the beginning of your essay. These words will not count towards the word limit.
本文首发于 2016 July ， 更新于 2021 March 。